Friday 30 September 2011

Faves - YouTube

Hey Guys, 


I thought I would do a quick blog this afternoon.  I watch YouTube religiously however have never had the confidence or courage to actually start doing videos.  Most of the time you will find me watching video tutorials and reviews.  This was what ultimately prompted me to start a blog.  I thought as I relied on other girls for an honest opinion on products it was only fair that I gave a little back and had my say :)  So I would just like to share with you my Top 5 beauty bloggers and why.  


1.  Pixiwoo (www.youtube/pixiwoo.com) 


Pixiwoo are 2 sisters who happen to be well established makeup artists.  They are incredibly talented at what they do and make the application of make up seem so simple and natural.  I discovered these girls through my next.


2. Pixi2woo (www.youtube.com/pixi2woo)


Tanya Burr again is a well established make up artist yet I love how she comes across as just 'one of the girls' with her down to earth nature.  She actually dates the pixiwoo girls brother, Jim hence the name.


3.  Aebeidler (www,youtube.com/aebeidler)


Just because this was the first ever You Tube beauty guru that I discovered about 2 years ago and I have been fascinated by watching beauty gurus and reading blogs ever since so you could say that she 
kind of inspired me


4. Juicystar07 (www.youtube.com/juicystar07


I have to be honest with you girls this girl does annoy me to an extent but I just can't help watching her videos and good for her for making something of herself.  She might not be everyones cup of tea but she is a guilty pleasure of mine :)


5. Prettywildthings (www.youtube.com/prettywildthings) 


Last but by no means least! I only recently subscribed to this girl after discovering her by random a few weeks ago.  I love watching her videos.  She also has a blog http://lovesprettywildthings.blogspot.com so please check her out.   




Well thats it for my YouTube Top 5.  If you have a YouTube channel please link it in the comment bar below and I would love to watch.  


Bye for now xx   



No comments:

Post a Comment