Sunday 2 October 2011

Random Questions Tag - Who's In?

Within my short time blogging I have seen some interesting tag posts.  I guess this allows readers to get to know the blogger a little better and I for one certainly love reading them so I thought I would start.  All I am asking is for you guys to email me your questions to beckysmakeupandbeautyblogs@hotmail.com and once I have enough questions I shall pick a random 10 of them to answer in a follow up blog.  I ask you to email me the questions as that way the questions are private until the time of the follow up blog then all I ask is that you do this yourself and link me so that I can ask some questions too.  This may or may not work and will be subject to the response I get, so go ahead and ask away!  


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment