Monday 23 April 2012

Style | New Look Gladiator Sandals

A little while ago I found my self browsing the shoe section of New Look. New Looks a shop I have a love hate relationship with. I always see people hauling and posting about gorgeous items they have picked up for ridiculous prices yet whenever I go there I always come out empty handed. Its never quite my style and I often find myself filling my wardrobe with Zara, Topshop and H&M etc etc. So I was excited to come across these little gems having been searching for some versatile gladiator sandals for some time after breaking my 3 year old well worn pair last summer whilst trekking through the park with the boyfriend :-(. Low and behold I came across these beauts. Let me introduce me new sandals.

Photobucket

These are perfect for me. Black, check, gold detailing, check, slight wedge, check. These are rediculously comfy and for only £19.99 you cant really go wrong, so much so that I picked up the grey too. I was in so much of a hurry to get them that I even picked up 2 of the same size which the lovely but observant girl at the counter kindly sorted for me. So far I have only paired these with my black leigh jeans and pleather jacket for a more casual look but I think these are going to look fab with a maxi skirt in the summer which I am currently on the hunt for, being 5'3 means its a little hard finding one that I am not going to flip A over T whilst wearing.