Saturday 7 April 2012

Portrait #1

While waiting for my boyfriend this morning I thought I would do a little cheeky post showing my current daily makeup. It was a little on the spot so apologies for the crappy background. None the less as you can see nothing too complicated here, I have taken my makeup back to basics and have been trying to stick to my basic products whilst mixing it up for the evening with more dramatic eye makeup. I have also been playing around with the old barnet a bit more, using the straighteners here to add a few loose curls and generally add some volume to my otherwise flat hair! If anyone knows of any good volumising products then please do let me know. It seems the longer my hair grows the flatter it becomes.
Photobucket
Makeup - Estee Lauder DW, Laura Mercier Pressed Powder, NARS Laguna Bronzer, MAC Melba Blush, Cocoa Butter Lip Butter in Choc and Peppermint, Benefit Bad Gal Mascara, Clinique superfine pencil in soft brown.