Tuesday 24 April 2012

LUSTS #1

























Ah, the things that I am lusting after this month. I think my boyfriend will agree I do have slightly expensive taste and sometimes 'shop' way above my station. This months 'lust list' is no different. #1 on the list is the L'Occitane shower oil. After making a sly purchase of the supple skin oil I fell in love, this is slightly more purse friendly therefore might have to be added to the 'collection' pretty darn soon. #2 is this absolutely gorgeous rose gold Michael Kors watch. Priced at £199 I think this is pretty reasonable for a designer watch. This could be dressed up or down. For #3 I have included the Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume. This is a ridiculously popular scent but every time I go into House of Fraser I have a quick sniff and I love it, I don't tend to buy perfume for myself though. #4 is the Essie polish in Mint Candy Apple, I have been awaiting the arrival of these to Superdrug for what seems like forever. I confess I have already ordered this and 3 other colours so watch this space for upcoming reviews. Now I have saved the best until last. Let me introduce the Mulberry Evelina Hobo. At £795 this is not purse friendly but every now and again I pop to Mulberry or visit the website just to swoon at this beaut. I could never justify spending so much on a bag considering I get so bored easily. Maybe when my next bonus comes through though...

What are you lusting at the moment?