Thursday 3 May 2012

Cosmopolitan 2012 Blog Awards


Not the usual type of post from me but I thought that you should know that its that time of year again. Yes for bloggers that means the prestigious Cosmo blog awards. If you are not familiar with the Cosmopolitan blog awards then here is the spew. Every year, this being the 3rd year running Cosmopolitan holds an annual blog awards ceremony which recognises the blogging industry and the fabulous bloggers that are out there. This year Cosmo has partnered with NEXT which means that anyone that nominates whether that be yourself or your favourite blog is in with a chance of winning a £500 shopping spree, how good is that?

Whether you are a newbie or an established blogger you can enter. I for one will be voting and cheering on my favourite blogs, although I shall remain tight lipped about who I vote for. You can even go and nominate yourself. So if you are feeling really generous then please vote for me at by clicking here under best new beauty blog. I don't expect to be nominated and I sure as don't expect to get through but I think this is a fun way to get blogs noticed as there are so many that I read that deserve the recognition So, good luck everyone and thank you if you vote!