Sunday 27 May 2012

British Summertime OOTD

Saturdays seem to be the only time I get to spend the entire day with my boyfriend and this Saturday having seen that the sun was going to be out, which is a rarity in the UK with the unpredictable weather, we grabbed the car and took an outing to the Seaside. To keep with british tradition we had some chips on the beach followed by ice-cream and an obligatory alcoholic beverage in the sun. Despite it being slightly chilly by the sea a good day was had all round and I even managed to get a few pics for you guys. After an initial fumble around with my bulky albeit expensive camera which my boyfriend could not seem to grasp the use of he was soon snapping away like a pro, David Bailey eat your heart out :-). Enjoy Guys!

BeachLifebuoyOutfit of the dayOutfit of the day 2Belt and BagCollages 2
Dorothy Perkins Dress (2011), New Look Sunglasses*, New Look Gladiator Sandals, Zara Vest Top, Essie Nail Polish in Lilacism, Miss Selfridge Bag