Tuesday 5 June 2012

Kate Moss for Rimmel London

Kate Moss Rimmel London LipsticksKate Moss Rimmel London Lipsticks 03 16Kate Moss Rimmel LondonKate Moss Rimmel London Lipstick Swatches
Ever since I got my hands on the shade 12 from the Kate Moss collection for Rimmel I have been dying to get my hands on some more. So when I found these 2 more wearable shades in 03 and 16 I snapped them up. Priced at a pretty reasonable £4.99 they are only a margin of the cost of a higher end brand. If you are a nude girl then there are few to choose from in the limited range with 03 being the most natural. Although the colours in the collection are all beauts there is definitely something for everyone. The formulation is creamy and moisturising, think MAC creme sheen without the price tag. In fact for a cheaper alternative to the creme sheens I highly recommend. Shade 03 is a nude brown which is a rarity amongst the other garish colours in the collection. Unlike some nude lippies this is highly pigmented rather than sheer so you get a nice splash of colour without looking OTT. Shade 16 is a coral pink with almost orange undertones which is perfect for summer. I am even considering mixing the 2 to see what concoction I come up with colour wise. As for longevity, these wear after only a couple of hours which is my only gripe but considering that these tick all the boxes in every other aspect I am willing to overlook this. Have you tried any from this range?