Tuesday 5 June 2012

Blog sale and random weekend rambles!

Ah my nail polish collection. As much as I love it, it has grown somewhat out of control over the past few months and its time for a sort out. After 6 years (yes 6 years!) my boyfriend and I are moving out. We are still in the process of looking for our dream place which seems to take forever and I am certain we have viewed every property going on the market at the moment but its happening sooner or later which means that I need to have a good sort out in the mean time. Exciting stuff hey! I guess when it comes to moving out 27 is quite late yet I feel now is the time. My mum was 27 and so was my grandmother so I feel I should keep with tradition right? I still find it hard to believe that the holiday romance I had at 21 has turned out to be the real deal (bleugh...cheese) but I am very proud of how far we have come but even though I have no doubts on that front I still find it slightly daunting so any tips and advice is appreciated.

So enough rambling on...I have listed a few of my (much loved) nail polishes. Feel free to take a peek by clicking here. If there is anything you fancy then the snazzy PayPal buttons should allow you to buy it there and then providing they actually work :-). If you follow me in the land that is Twitter then you would have seen a fair few tweets about this so I apologise to your poor little eyes for having to read about this yet again and if you don't follow me on Twitter, why not hey? Come find me at @beckys_makeup, say Hi and amuse me with your tweets. And if you want to be really kind then come and find me on Instagram as beckysmakeup, I generally post random pics throughout the day mostly makeup and fashion but hey whats a girl to do? 

Ah, I have rambled on completely here and missed the whole gist of the post. So in a nutshell. Blog sale. Here