Wednesday 13 February 2013

50 FACTS ABOUT ME

Image - weheartit.com - edited by moi

I know this post has literally spammed my reading list, but I have absolutely loved reading them all and getting to know you all a little better! So without further delay I thought I'd get in on the action and join in. I actually ummed and ahhed over whether to publish, I don't think I am particularly interesting, plus it took an eternity to come up with 50 facts which is rather sad considering my 28 years existence, I hope you enjoy!
  1. My middle name is Cristina after my grandma 
  2. I was going to be called Hannah but my mum’s cousin pinched the name a week before I was born and I  was named Rebecca - I actually prefer it :-)
  3. I have 1 older brother
  4. I prefer the company of boys despite have an obsession with makeup which they will never understand 
  5. I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years and 5 months 
  6. We met in Malia in 2006 - he was on a boys holiday and I on a girls. We live together. 
  7. Sex and The City is my favourite TV show, I have been to New York and sat on ‘Carries stoop’
  8. I have visited the real Friends set in Los Angeles
  9. I worked as a teenager for Chili's as a waitress and had the best fun
  10. I have an ONC in electrical engineering and now work as an electrical designer 
  11. I went to college with all boys
  12. I often speak before I think which has led to many a tumbleweed moment...
  13. I used to think electric windows were ‘magic’ windows and my dad used to get us to say the magic words     for them to work.
  14. Peanut butter on toast with a cup of tea is my weakness
  15. My handwriting is never the same
  16. I can’t hold a grudge it just leads to bitterness and no one wants to be that bitter old lady
  17. My boyfriends pet name for me is Ruby 
  18. I passed my driving test on the 3rd attempt!
  19. I have never been to a concert. Nope never. 
  20. Super Noodles are my comfort food 
  21. My favourite place in the world is New York, just before Paris
  22. I am quite private when it comes to my feelings and only share with close friends 
  23. I have 1 tattoo which I got done on a whim when I was 18. Safe to say I regret it now. I hate tattoos.
  24. I had my belly button pierced when I was 14. I have never changed the bar for 14 years! 
  25. I am a worrier and sometimes fear that life is passing by way too quickly for my liking
  26. The thought of not having children scares me
  27. I have had corrective jaw surgery to fix an overbite. It was the best thing I did. 
  28. My boyfriend had jaw surgery by the same surgeon a few years before me 
  29. I am not as confident as people might think and often play the joker to hide this
  30. I once had a pet fly which I named casper. He died.
  31. My first car was a VW polo in red which my dad bought me
  32. I miss my grandma and granddad like mad and think about them everyday 
  33. I rarely finish books but love to read
  34. But my favourite book is The Perks of being a Wallflower
  35. I have A levels in art, media studies and english literature 
  36. I didn’t go to university and have succeeded OK without it. I don’t think its a necessity. 
  37. I hate orange chocolate, I’m looking at you Terry’s!
  38. I will never understand people with no ambition, drive or motivation 
  39. I impulse buy alot 
  40. I believe in true love and am lucky enough to have found it
  41. My favourite film is The Notebook 
  42. I like to shut myself in the bathroom and watch YouTube beauty videos in the bath with a glass of wine
  43. I regret losing touch with friends over the years
  44. I often pick my nail polish off
  45. I hate people that put dramatic Facebook status’s in order to gain attention
  46. I want to see the world
  47. Trashy reality TV is my vice! Who remembers Speidi when Heidi was actually normal? :-)
  48. Turning 30 next year scares the crap out of me
  49. I like to think I am a happy person and try not to let things get me down
  50. I am a perfectionist and will often do things several times until I am happy! I am never happy with my blog.