Friday 17 February 2012

Look what I bought today!

Hey Everyone 

Its been a little while since I did a haul post. I have had the week off work to use up my annual leave and have spent a majority of it having a good sort out but today I was a little bored and fancied going into town for a little browse. What started out as a little window shopping turned into an entire shopping trip (sorry bank balance). So with this in mind I thought I would share with you a few of my purchases today...

I already own the Real Techniques stippling brush which has now become my most reached for brush in my ever growing collection, so when I heard that they were selling in Boots from this month I was keen to get some more. I didn't think that my local smaller Boots would sell them but they did. I picked up the Blush brush and the starter kit. I got the starter kit as it includes the deluxe crease brush that you can't buy separately - if you watch Pixiwoo then you will know that this is an excellent brush for concealer!


Now this is what I actually went to town for, a new candle (exciting hey). I used to be a Yankee candle girl through and through however a few months ago my mum and I were traipsing through TK Maxx and I discovered Bahoma London candles. These last for absolutely ages and smell divine. They are pretty pricey but I picked them up at a very highly discounted price, I also picked up the reed diffuser too as my last one ran out. I love the packaging, so simple and elegant and they look pretty on my dresser.


The first thing my dad said when he saw this was 'not another bloody bag'. Yes, I do have a little obsession with bags and chop and change regularly as I get bored easily and just love the excitement of filling a new bag. There are a lot of the Berkin style bags floating around at the moment. I like the fact this not too big but big enough to hold a lot. It also has compartments which I like and it was only £35 from Oasis. Granted its not real leather but it feels pretty sturdy and lasting and fulfils my bag fetish whilst I lust over the Mulberry Hobo...



I actually got these jeans in red a while back before Crimbo and I loved them, the style, the fit, everything. I'm a strong believer that if you find a pair of jeans you love then invest in more, so it was only fair that I got these in Navy! Love them!


I have been looking for a new facial wash to use with my Clarisonic Mia for a while now and wanted one that really foamed and felt like it was getting deep into my pores. Someone recommended on twitter the Philosophy Purity but I could not get hold of it in my town so whilst I was in Boots I picked up one from Botanics and the oil free moisturiser too. Expect a review soon! I am still determined to try purity though and perhaps compare them? What do you think?


Finally I got a couple of tops from Zara. I love Zara for their simplicity, yet elegant clothing which does not break the bank. This first top is just a casual tee with an edge which I plan to wear with either leggings or black jeans and boots. Its long enough to cover my booty and cover my modesty :) The second is a little more dressy but can still be worn casual. Again i'd wear this with skinny jeans, its not quite long enough to wear with leggings without showing a little too much though. I love the longer sleeves as Im not one to love bearing my entire arms...


What have been your recent purchases?