Wednesday 29 February 2012

February Faves

I see the monthly favourites post floating around the blogosphere quite a lot however despite always enjoining reading these posts I have never really joined the bandwagon so I thought with Feb being a busy month for me (I made a few purchases) and what with it being a leap year (no I didn't propose) I would start! So here goes...



1. Bahoma London Candle in Eau De Mer 
A gorgeous fresh scent which burns for hours, in love with these candles!
2. Bioderma Makeup Remover 
This has been hyped up quite a bit in the beauty community and I am in love with it. You can see my full  review here
3. MAC eyeshadow in Espresso
I thought I had found my perfect eyebrow supplement in the form of Clinique superfine pencil which you can see here however this works perfectly along side it as my perfect brow colour. 
4. Dove Hair Therapy
This has fast become a staple in the shower and I now use this as my everyday conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling soft yet not weighed down. You can see my review here.
5. L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
When your boyfriend notices your lashes you are getting something right. I know a lot of people have raved about this product and it is definitely worth all the hype, the closest you will ever get to falsies in a mascara! I love it! Expect a full review soon :)
6. Jemma Kidd Light as Air Foundation 
This was sold out when I went to Space NK however I matched my colour and purchased it from Feel Unique. I have only used this once (its hard to apply makeup after jaw surgery :)) however I can sense immediately that this is going to be a good foundation. 
7. The Naked 2 Palette
This was my bargain of the month from BuyaPowa which I know a lot of other beauty bloggers went for. I know its a cliche but this was waiting for me when I returned from hospital and cheered me up no end!
8. Real Techniques Buffing and Contour Brush
What can I say? Believe the hype when it comes to these brushes, I love Pixiwoo and their brushes do everything they promise to do. I now own almost the entire set. 
9. Vaseline Lip Therapy in Creme Brûlée 
This is just a token item I guess, but since my surgery this has been a vital product since my lips are now a crusty mess! 

Well thats it for this month, I actually really enjoyed picking my faves although it does highlight how much I actually buy per month (naughty me!) I hope to make this a regular thing, what do you think?

Becky