Friday 3 February 2012

Elle Magazine FREE Soap and Glory Mascara


If you have not got your hands on the latest March Elle mag then I suggest you do sharpish! Now, I never read Elle, the price of £3.90 generally puts me off and this is coming from a magazine lover! Yet when I saw that they were giving away FREE, yes FREE a full size tube of Soap and Glory mascara I HAD to have it. 



Ever since Soap and Glory announced their cosmetics range last year I have been dying to purchase some and try for myself. Having now seen this mascara, I have good feelings about the range and although I have not 'tested' the mascara yet, just the look and feel of it is right up my street! Both the large brush and packaging is very reminiscent of the Benefit Bad Gal mascara and considering the Soap and Glory mascara retails at £10.00 a piece you are already quids in, so head to your nearest newsagents quickly before they all sell out :).