Sunday 14 April 2013

Weekend Wish List #6

Wish List Featuring Castetagram, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, Alphabet Bags, River Island Watch, Moustach Ring Holder, Nars Lip Pencil

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 


1. Casetagram - I keep seeing these floating about the blogosphere and after having a play on their website I am seriously considering getting one. I love anything personalised and I love the fact that they are not restricted to Instagram photo's (there's only so many food shots one gal can stare at all day) I used Facebook images. 
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy - Despite having been to the states a couple of times in the last few years I have never picked one of these up - darn it! If anyone knows if you can get these in the UK then please let me know!
3. River Island Gold Watch - Although the spendaholic in me says get a darn Michael Kors already, the sensible me knows its not practical. I have been eyeing up a more dressy watch for evening where and this River Island MK looky like fits the bill!
4.  Alphabet bag Makeup Bag - I can't resist a cute makeup bag and I love this one from Alphabet bags. With a trip to Ibiza later in the year this could be a contender for all my summer makeup. 
5. Moustache Jewellery Holder - I have turned a corner of the spare room into my 'dressing area' and have been eyeing up cute storage ideas. This looks perfect for my nik naks. 
6. Nars Lip Pencil in Happy Days -  Theres something about coral makeup that gets me a little too excited. This Nars Lip Pencil is perfect for a quick splash of colour for the summer.