Sunday 7 April 2013

Weekend Wish List #5

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

1. Marc Jacobs Limited Edition Coke bottles - Loving these limited edition Marc Jacobs coke bottles from Selfridges. Coke always tastes better out of a glass bottle, right? Plus these would be super cute additions to brighton up my kitchen. 
2. Zara Flats - I am in dire need of some new flats,  the sole is literally falling off my current Topshop numbers and these classics from Zara fit the bill for comfy work week chic. 
3. Lady Million - This has been on my list for a while now. I can't resist a cheeky spritz when in the perfume aisle. I may have to buy it soon...
4. Benefit Fine One One - The more swatches I see of this the more I need/want. Its the perfect summer shade with a multitude of uses. 
5. GHD Candy Collection - How gorgeous are these new GHD's from their current Candy Collection? I am in love with the mint one. Its a shame that they don't come in the wider version as this is the one I use most often. 

Hope that you are all enjoying the sun this Sunday!