Sunday 17 March 2013

Weekend Wish List #2


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

1. I am running low on my usual REN pore detox mask so I have been eyeing up the Origins Clear Improvements mask.
2. Loving the nude shades in the mini collection from OPI for Oz the Great and Powerful. 
3. I said I would not jump on the great blogger cliche with the Muji storage but I after looking for some storage ideas for my everyday makeup I can't help wanting these. 
4. I don't usually indulge in TS makeup although after a recent visit to the ma-husive counter in Oxford Street I managed to have a few cheeky swatches of their lip crayons. I am loving Powder Room and Secret Party. 
5. Being the fickle creature that I am I have been looking to change up my iPhone cover. I love the Moschino cases but they are so darn expensive. I found these cheaper alternatives on eBay for less than a fiver. Bargain. 
6. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser is my HG product but I feel like I need a little more coverage since the latest cold spurt and I have heard good reports on the Silk Creme Foundation. I just need to save a few more N.Dulge points to justify a purchase.