Tuesday 5 March 2013

Glamour Freebies Percy and Reed April 2013


Theres one thing that I don't do, and thats do things by half. So when I stopped by Boots to pick up the latest copy of Glamour and its freebie I picked up all four whilst they were available. Glamour always come up trumps with their freebies, and this month was no different, albeit one that has been seen before. For the purse friendly price of £2 you not only get a full size, yes a full sized product from top selling Percy and Read but a decent mag too. I could not resist getting the collection which cost £8 and sold individually would have cost a not so purse friendly £41. So heres the low down on what you can pick up...

1. Volumising no oil oil for fine hair 30ml. Percy and Reed says  "Designed to give you lovely locks which are smooth and sleek with added volume". 
2. Colour and Shine Shampoo 100ml. Percy and Reed says "Give your hair more depth and gloss than an A lister on Oscar night!"
3. Colour and Shine Conditioner 100ml. Percy and Reed says "Give coloured hair spectacular shine and glorious glossiness, with a little help from Strawberry Oil and our supporting cast of white grape seed oil and aloe vera gel". 
4. Finishing Polish 100ml. Percy and Reed says "Flawless is a big word but this little bottle delivers"

I am certainly going to be giving my barnet a little TLC this week. Will you be picking up any of these freebies this week? I'd be quick though, I have a feeling these might fly off the shelf pretty quickly!