Sunday 29 January 2012

FOTD (Saturday)

Hey Everyone, 

So Sunday is now upon us and that dreaded 'back to work Monday' feeling is looming. Its a little harder for me as I have had a week off from the office and however much I enjoy my job, I enjoy time off so much more but I am looking forward to catching up with everyone :).

Yesterday me and my boyfriend took our weekly shopping trip and I thought I would share with you my 'Face Of The Day'. I never do these posts, not because I do not like them, just I rarely remember although with some time to kill whilst waiting for my boyfriend to get to mine I thought I might do a rare one!




Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC 20
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer No. 3 Medium
George Asda Matte Powder No. 2 Natural Beige
Sleek Contour Palette in Light 
MAC Powder Blusher - Melba 

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette - Virgin and Naked as base, Buck to contour and Creep used as eyeliner along top lash line
Blink + Go Long lasting mascara (came with GlossyBox Dec) thought I would try this out although was not impressed :(

Brows 
Clinique Superfine Liner in Soft Brown. You can read my full review on this product by clicking here

Lips 
Cargo Lipgloss in Morocco (I got this again with the Dec Glossy Box and love it!) May have to purchase full size...

Let me know what you think of FOTD's and whether you do them?