Monday 2 January 2012

Front Cover Moon Dust Pigments

Hi Everyone, 

I hope that you have all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. 

If you live in the UK then you will know that after Christmas Boots puts all their Christmas gifts at half price. A little disappointing if you have purchased many  gifts beforehand although if you are like me then you will love that this means you get tons of beauty gift sets for a fraction of the price which are generally only available throughout the festive season. 


I had only heard of Front Cover recently and I am not too sure if you can purchase them anywhere other than Boots as this is the only place I have seen them. They basically come in boxes and are makeup 'looks' for either, face, eyes  or lips etc. 

So, I was excited to pick up this box of 8 pigments for only £8.00. Considering you also get an eyeshadow base and applicator it works out less than £1 a pigment, and given what some people pay for MAC pigments then this is quite a bargain. Even at the full price of £16 you would be getting more than your dollars worth :)!






On the right of the box are the products and on the left is step by step tutorial which I actually really liked, I also love the fact it is boxed for easy storage.

I am sure that every as heard of pigments. They are basically loose eyeshadow, usually glittery or iridescent. These can be used either dry or wet with either the applicator brush included or your fingers (which I prefer to use).

Usually when I get a box set of colours there are several that I am not so keen on however considering these are fairly neutral colours bar the lime green, ranging from bronze to gold I like all of them. I am even tempted to test the lime one :).






Although they are no where as large in size as the MAC pigments they are large enough to last a long time considering you only need the smallest amount.

Have you guys got any bargains in the sales? If so I would love to hear about them so please comment and link below :)