Tuesday 20 December 2011

Please no...not another Glossy Box Review :)

Ok...so I know what your thinking not another GlossyBox review! I was reluctant to do another review as there are so many out there and I think everyone basically gets the idea of what GlossyBox is etc. 

I decided to do this review though basically because I felt I had been too harsh on them for their past 2 boxes and I genuinely feel they have redeemed themselves with the Christmas box. Im not saying I am 100% going to stay with Glossy Box as I do feel there are other beauty boxes on the market better suited for my preferences but I just had to say well done to Glossy Box for this box of treats :)

To read my previous reviews on Glossy Box you can do so by clicking here and here!



Firstly I loved the unique red box...feels very christmassy and will be lovely to keep for storage! Thats one bonus with Glossy Box...their boxes are top quality!


In this special edition box you got 2 full size products which I thought was a nice touch.
Blink and Go Hi-Definition Mascara Full Size £14.99
Rituals Foaming Shower Gel (can't wait to try this) Full Size £6.50


Deborah Lippmann Nail Varnish 
Full Size £16.00
I adore the colour of this and it looks so pigmented in the bottle I can't wait to wear this over the festive period!


Deborah Lippmann Polish Remover Mitt 
This will be handy to keep in your handbag for emergency's 


MEMEME Seventh Heaven Moisturising Facebase 
Full Size £15.00
I have never tried anything from this range so this will be interesting to try plus it is a generous sample size too. I have heard some people have used it as a primer so it will be good to see how it compares with my other make-up primers.

Also included was a Cargo Cosmetics mini Lip-gloss which has found a nice hiding place in my handbag somewhere probably never to be seen again...
Full Size £10.00

I loved the fact that this box focused on beauty and make-up products and there wasn't a perfume sample in sight :) I think they really have redeemed themselves with this box and it was well worth the £10 plus postage spent!