Monday 12 November 2012

SOAP AND GLORY HAUL

For some time now I have been a fan of Soap and Glory. Affordable, cute and always delivers! So when Boots put their 3 for 2 offer on Soap and Glory products I was quick to snap up a few with a sneaky extra thrown in. Looking for an intensive conditioner 'Glad Hair Day' certainly ticked all the boxes for me and this has a ridiculously gorgeous scent, used a couple of nights a week this is the perfect pampering treat for a Sunday night! Ah my pores, the bane of my life sometimes but having never been let down by the masks before I was keen to try the 'No Clogs Allowed' mask. I am still waiting to try this so will report back with my findings but I like the fact that it comes with a nifty little sponge to help remove it. When Anna raved about this foot cream it went straight onto my shopping list and once I finally got my hands on I was keen to try it out, slather this over your feet after a bath, don some jazzy socks, get some shut eye and et voila feet as soft as a babies bum, I kid you not! Finally let me introduce you to the scrub that conquers all scrubs. This literally slows away all dead skin and leaves my skin feeling ah-mazing! Plus the slight oily residue it leaves behind means I can often skip moisturiser which is a must for nights when I just want to sink into bed after a long day.

Have you picked up any S&G products on offer lately?