Sunday 25 November 2012

LEATHER NAILS? YAY OR NAY?


Images via nailsinc.com

Theres not many nail effects that inspire me these days. The magnetic trend has been done to death and in my personal opinion Caviar nails were a fail speaking from a practical point of view. So when the bloggosphere went into a crazy over Nails Inc's latest offering it drew me in. Inspired by the SS13 texture trend Nails Inc have come up with a gooden' in the form of leather effect nails complete with a set of bling skulls. I am not sure how practical the embellishments would be however the texture is what intrigues me and I cannot wait for these to be released to feed my ever-growing polish addiction. Rumour has it that these will be available for £19 so not the cheapest of nail polishes but the perfect little treat to ones self!

What are your thoughts on this trend? Hit or miss?