Sunday 11 November 2012

NEW LAYOUT, A NEW START


Hey everyone. I know its been a while since I have posted regularly, so where have I been? Well as well as keeping up to date with all the blogs I read day to day (there are a lot :-)) I have been tirelessly working on an updated layout. I know a lot of you will have liked the old one (and thank you) but I guess it just was not really me now and because I was not keen on it I guess I was reluctant to post frequently if you see what I mean. So hopefully with the new layout in place, there are a few tweaks to be made here and there and I am still trying to get my comments migrated over which might take some time.  So, if you have commented previously please do not think I am ignoring it or that it has been deleted. Let me know what you think below and if you have any ideas on how I can make it better for you guys to navigate around etc then let me know! 

So now we have that out of the way, let normal posting resume!