Friday 25 January 2013

2013 BEAUTY RELEASES


Every now and again I like to sit down with my laptop and have a browse to see whats new in the beauty world so I thought it was only fair to share my pick of the bunch. I don't think theres a beauty blogger around that has not heard or seen the much anticipated Rimmel Apocolips and theres nothing like an overly hyped anticipated Rimmel release to send the blogging world crazy. Will I be buying? Of course! The newest offering from Benefit Fine One One is a multi-tasking wash of colour for cheeks and lips and looks bloody gorgeous. Corals and pinks - yes please! Chanels spring/summer collection has definitely not been a let down in the palette stakes, Clarins watch your crown theres a new girl in town! This highlighter is definitely getting me a tad excited and being on the lookout for a powder highlighter this could be a contender! Since Clinique released those chubby sticks everyone and their mother knew it would not be long before they branched out and these chubby sticks for eyes definitely look interesting, I can see a multitude of 'cheaper' alternatives coming out though - yes I am talking to you Revlon! Finally, move over Glossy Box, hot from the UK Birchbox has arrived in the UK replacing Joliebox and yes I am contemplating signing up. Having first discovered Birchbox on the American YouTube scene a year ago you could say this was my first introduction to the world of beauty boxes. I look forward to seeing whether this lives up to the hype!


What products are you excited for this year?

UK Release dates

Rimmel Apocolips - released 23rd January 2013
Benefit Fine One One - Released 26th January 2013
Chanel Highlighter - 18th January 2013
Clinique Chubby Sticks for Eyes -  January/February TBC
Birchbox - January available now