Wednesday 5 December 2012

LUSH TEA TREET TONER TABS

So Sunday I pranced off to the bathroom, old Glossy Box in hand filled to the brim with skincare goodies ready to make the most of the boyfriend being at work and indulge in the ultimate facial pampering session. So cue the newbies to the clan - Lush Toner Tabs!

Its no secret that I love steaming my face. I love sweating out all the nasties and the clean feeling afterwards so when I saw these little gems in a rare visit to Lush I snapped them up for less than a quid each. They are basically small bath bombs which you had to steaming hot water. They fizz up, not greatly but enough. I tend to then lean over the bowl of hot water with a towel and soak up the steam for a good ten minutes. 

These ones are the T tree version which I picked up when my skin was looking at bit meh and have just got around to using them. I would not say these are mind boggling but if you are someone that enjoys steaming their face on a regular basis then they would definitely be a welcome edition. 

You can pick up the toner tabs both in store and at Lush online here.
FOLLOW ME - GFC - BLOGLOVIN' - TWITTER - RSS - FACEBOOK