Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

some images sourced from weheartit.com

I can hardly believe that it is the end of 2012 already. This year has gone super quickly! Unfortunately I do have to work today which is a bummer but I am looking forward to cracking open a few drinks tonight and heading out with the boyfriend to see in the New Year. New Year to me is often the part I enjoy most about Christmas time, making a fresh start, letting my hair down and looking forward to the future. I don't tend to make New Years resolutions but this year I have a few goals for next year. My first being to get more organised with the blog. At the moment I tend to post as and when which is how I like it, but I would like to get more of a structure. Possibly following on with a few series. The 'Meet the #bbloggers' series seems to have gone down well so far. I also invested in a spanking new camera (Canon 600d) and being a slight novice with such a hefty camera I want to learn to use it to the best. In general I am looking to shed a few 'Christmas pounds' isn't everyone though? So my other half and I have been looking into investing into a cross trainer for the spare room 'eek'. This is all prep for my Chris' sisters wedding in October in Ibiza - exciting times! 

I wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope that 2013 is everything you hoped for! Please be safe whatever you are doing tonight!

Are you staying in or going out tonight? Any New Years traditions? I remember when I was younger my grandma would always make me open the back door at midnight to let the old year out and then open the front door to let the New Year in, my mum still does that to this day! 

Love,