Wednesday 13 June 2012

Topshop Blush 'Head over Heels'

Topshop BlusherTopshop Makeup Head over Heels Blusher Review [swatches]Topshop blusher [head over heels]Topshop Head over Heels BlusherTopshop Head over Heels Blusher ReviewTopshop Head over Heels cream blusher
Not so long ago I popped my Topshop makeup cherry and purchased their Skin Glow...fast forward a few months and I can't get enough of Topshop makeup and feel a tad embarrassed I had not discovered this sooner. My latest purchase is Head over Heels blush for a tiny £6. I for one love the packaging of TS makeup, their blushers being no different. The formulation of these blushers are something I am new to. They are basically a cream that mattifies upon application. So I can apply this to the apples of my cheeks, blend and rather than leave a dewy finish like some cream blushers it leaves a subtle wash of colour across my cheeks. The colour is a bright pinky orange and definitely sits well with my love for a peachy blush. The pink undertones are more apparent when this is applied rather than when you first look at this so I highly reccomend having a swatch of this when you are next in TS!