Thursday 14 June 2012

Empties #1






















For a while a tatty old Body Shop bag has sat in the corner of my room. Everytime I have finished a product I have thrown it in this bag and over a period of time have accumulated somewhat of a little stash ready for the recycling bin but there was another reason, this post for instance. Being a neat freak I shall be glad to get rid of this, not before sharing with you some of the products I finished this month though. Being a product obsessive, if I finish a product its real testimony of my love for it. But does it mean I will buy it again? Read on...

1. Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic. I have spoken about this in great lengths before and I absolutely love this product. I purchased the full 200ml after finishing a sample and it was a sad day when this came to an end. I hope that I do buy this again but I have 2 other toners on the go so am trying to finish them before splashing out on this. 

2. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical. Lets just say its the smell that has driven me to purchase a larger can of this already. I hate the white residue that Batiste leaves so if I stumble across one that eliminates this then I am all for replacing. Answers below if you know of one :-)

3. Korres body butter in Guava. This is summer in a bottle. I even dedicated a full post on this here. I got this for £5 at an outlet but I am in 2 minds as to whether I would purchase it again at full price. I have heard they have a lipgloss in Guava which is tempting. It smells bloody gorgeous!

4. The Body Shop Banana shampoo. Another product bought purely for the smell. The difference being this leaves my hair silky smooth and manageable. Shame they don't do a volumising one with the same scent! I actually went to get this again but they were out of stock!

5. Noble Isle shower gel. Look familiar? This came with Glossy Box and it smells gorgeous. I am not sure whether it is something I would buy full size but I enjoyed it all the same and am trying to get through the copious amounts of samples I have accumulated over the past few months. 

6. Caudalie Beauty Elixir. The blogger fave. I have already stocked up on this. I can't get enough of it. I use this morning and evening and throw in my bag for freshening up throughout the day!

7. Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. Finally, another LE product. I am on my 4th bottle of this stuff, upping it to the 200ml to make it last longer. I don't use this everyday usually once or twice a week when my skins a bit poop. 

If you want to buy any of the products mentioned hit the links below.