Friday 18 November 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer

Good Morning, 

Another day another post. Today is on the Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer. I had heard great things about this brand especially that it is excellent for nail marbling (which I am a fan of) you can see my NOTD post for marbling by clicking here.

I actually first saw the Sally Hansen brand in Boots but at £7.99 a bottle I thought it was a bit steep, so can you imagine my excitement to find these little gems in my local £ shop! Yes, only £1 each so I picked up 4 of them in the colours they had available.

Each of them are 13.3ml so you get a good amount of product, I also love the long gripped handle which makes application so much easier.

L- R Pardon my French, Cocktail Party, Berry Sweet, Orange You Cute?

L- R Pardon my French, Cocktail Party, Berry Sweet, Orange You Cute?


1. Pardon My French
2. Cocktail Party
3. Berry Sweet
4. Orange You Cute?

My favourite has to be Berry Sweet which has a really girly, sophisticated feel about it. What I loved about the polishes was how smooth they went on and I would most definitely have paid more for them now I have tried and tested the quality of these. 

Pardon My French which is more of a french tip colour needed a couple of coats to get an opaque finish however with the darker colours only one coat is required for the opaque look, and 2 coats gives it that real shine factor!

Drying time was a little longer than most of my nail polishes yet not dramatically longer. As long as you do not coat it on too thickly then you should be good to go in a few minutes.

I am actually going to test these out soon for nail marbling, let me know if you would like a tutorial post on this?