Thursday 3 November 2011

Children in Need 2011 NAIL ROCK WRAPS

Hi Girls,

 Firstly I am sorry I have been a little absent from the blogging scene this week. Don't get me wrong I have still been catching up on all your lovely blogs via my iPhone when I can I just have not had the time to post due to work commitments and I have seriously been missing it. This post is a little charity related and is a charity that is not only one of the most well known in the UK but one that I am very keen to help. 

A few weeks ago I was reading 'A little Obsessed' blog which you can view here, and she mentioned that Nail Rock had teamed up with Children in Need to produce a selection of limited edition nail wraps in aid of the charity. To find out more about what Children in Need is and how you can help, please visit the BBC website which can be accessed here


I love nail art and I had never tried wraps before so the fact that this went to a good cause made me more inclined to test.  They are priced at £6.65 and available from Boots with 25% of the purchase price going to the charity which I think is brilliant. 

You can get these in either black or white, I opted for black however wish I had got the white aswell now so I may pop back and get the white too. They are done as a polka dot design to represent Pudsey Bear. Those aware of Children in Need will know of the Pudsey logo and trademark polka dot bandage. 


These are super cute and so easy to apply. Apparently these require no heat but as I am not familiar to using wraps before I wouldn't of known that some do require heat? These basically just stick onto your nail and you file off the excess! 

My work is doing a charity day tomorrow in aid of Children in Need so these will be perfect for the day!