Monday 29 April 2013

Top Beauty Sites You Should Visit

Suffice to say I love a bit of online shopping. Often more than I should. And more often than not I am presented with a 'sorry we missed you' card through the letter box with the excitement of what it could be. When it comes to beauty, I tend to use the high street to swatch and then scour the net to see whether any online bargains can be had, thats if my patience has not got the better of me. With shopping online it can be swings and roundabouts in terms of savings, taking into account postage and whether you are willing to wait for the item. But over my time blogging I have added a rather hefty bookmark of sites under my belt, and with a majority of them offering free postage whats not to love. 

1. Beauty Bay -  Probably the most viewed site in my browser. This offers free delivery to the whole of the UK and is dispatched pretty quickly despite advising it can take up to a week. They often have sales on so you can usually save a few pence on top brands and products alike. 

2. Fragrance Direct - If you are after bargains then this is your stop. With Essie polishes for £1.99  (yes, you heard right) and over 50% off all products its definitely worth a peruse. OK, you won't find the most up to date of products on this site but its worth a look if you are working on a budget. 

3. Space NK - Just because its Space NK. I have a smallish shop near me and it does not often have the items I want in stock. However my only bugbear with this is that it does charge for delivery - a whopping £5 to be precise so shopping on here is always last resource. Although if you do go instore and they do not have the product you want in stock its worth asking for a delivery code, the lovely ladies are usually happy to oblige!

4. Feel Unique - Again, second to Beauty Bay I am definitely a frequent shopper here. Fast, free delivery and you can get almost anything here. If it is out of stock they also have a pretty handy email service so you can be emailed when it comes back into stock. 

5. Escentual - One stop for all your beauty needs including a lot of French skincare thats otherwise hard to find in the UK. Bioderma anyone? 

6. Cult Beauty - Described as the insiders guide to the worlds best beauty buys this is a fairly new discovery for new to me.  Although, I have become slightly addicted to their 'whats new' tab, which I am often found browsing on a daily basis to get my fix of all things new in the beauty world. 

7. Look Fantastic - Another great site that offers free, rather speedy delivery. Its worth checking this site for their offers page alone as they often have great deals on the latest beauty products. 

So there you have it, these are the main shops which I venture to when beauty shopping online. They all offer a great service whilst keeping up to date with the latest product innovations. I would definitely recommend a quick peruse on your lunch break.