Friday 17 August 2012

Paris wishlist!

Product images from google - Paris symbol - weheartit.com





Let the countdown commence guys!

In case you hadn't heard, I am not sure how you couldn't considering I have been banging on about it for the past week or so (oops) but I am off to Qui Paris in just over 2 weeks!

Aside from all the exciting touristy site seeing adventures, yes I do like to act like a right tourist, camera around neck the full shebang, I shall be indulging in a few beauty treats. Its my birthday the week beforehand and my parents are very kindly giving me a little spending money so it would be rude not to right?

Ok, so the list is not huge...yet, but these are just a few of the main products I am hoping to pick up, feel free to add to the list :-)

1. Bioderma Créaline H2O 
I have got through 2 bottles of this stuff which I purchased via a very reliable albeit eBay source, but as I ran out I did not want to fork out again and have been loving the No. 7 cleansing water as a great alternative. However being that it is considerably cheaper in the capital I will be sure to pick up 1 or 2 bottles to keep me going!
2. Make Up Forever HD foundation
Hmmm there have been some mixed reviews on this but I am one of those people that I have to try it for myself once I have an idea in my head and this has been on my makeup wish list for an eternity. 
3. Caudalie beauty elixir
Again I have got through about 2 bottles of this stuff. OK its not too expensive over here to be quite honest but it will be interesting to see the price comparison in France. Plus I am keen to check out more of the Caudalie range especially their perfumes!
4. Embryolisse moisturiser
From what I gather this is just a generic moisturiser however apparently it provides a great base for makeup, and is good for all skin types. I am pretty sure I will pick some up for my mum too or else she will be pinching mine, cheeky!

So not a huge amount of products but its a start! Do you have any suggestions? Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for some travel themed posts and more french skincare!