Tuesday 28 August 2012

Miniature Haul | A peek into my Travel Bag

On Monday afternoon, feeling a tad bored, I know bored on a Bank Holiday, I decided to pop into town. With my impending weekend away coming up I needed to get some essentials and could not help but take advantage of all the cute miniatures available in Boots. When I usually go on holiday it tends to be for a fortnights which means a miniature bottle of shampoo really isn't going to cut it, cue mad dashes to Boots in the arrivals lounge for me to stock up on toiletries (no one wants to weigh their luggage allowance down with this do they) hence why I like to get mine at the airport and if you buy after security there is no 100ml limit, bonus right. So going away for the weekend this week means I want to keep luggage to a min and I am trying to be as good as possible. All the mini's were on 3 for 2 and none were over the 2 quid mark, so bargain! The bag I picked up from Muji after reading about it on Lily's blog. It has several compartments, is compact enough to fit in a small suitcase or even large handbag and has a handy door hanger thingy so I can hang it in the bathroom. All in all its a winner! Boy I love packing, so heres what I got. Bear in mind these are only few of my latest shopping spree and of course other bits and bobs such as deodorant etc will be making an appearance! I also picked up some small screwable pots from Muji which I plan to decant some of my skin care into in order to save some space! Check me out being all organised, all I need now is a check list!


What I am taking

Soap and Glory Flake Away
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter
Soap and Glory Mean Girls Shower Gel
Batiste Tropical dry shampoo
Aussie Miracle moist, shampoo x 2 and conditioner
Listerine mouth wash and toothpaste (essential right?)

Plus more to be added!

I was pleased to see that all these goodies fit into the travel bag with ample space to spare which means more space for clothes and makeup! A girl can never take enough...