1. Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning - The latest spurts of cold in the UK has left me pale and dreaming of summer so this is the next best thing. I have heard some great reviews of this however am always a little sceptical when it comes to self tanning after a few mishaps in the past.
2. Cath Kidston Limited Edition Roberts Radio - I have always been a fan of the Roberts Radios. I love the vintage feel of them although my boyf would be inclined to disagree. I think this limited edition number would add a little colour to our kitchen although I am not so sure I can justify the huge price tag...
3. Leighton Denny Top Coat - I have been looking to replace my HG product of the Seche Vite top coat after hearing all the rumours that the ingredients could be harmful. I am not sure whether the concerns apply to the UK version as I have heard it is made differently but with this in mind I have been on the look out for a new top coat. I spotted this Leighton Denny one in John Lewis the other day and have been contemplating it - thoughts please?
4. Clinique Even Better Eyes - I already use the Clinique all about eyes but having seen this reviewed a few times I love the roller ball and this could be perfect for early mornings. Watch this space as I already have this on my 'to buy' list.
5. Ikea bedside lamp - when my boyf and I moved into our apartment we settled for cheap 'do the job' bedside lamps. Mine has already broken so I have been eyeing these shabby chic numbers from Ikea. The photo does not do it justice and I have actually had a play with these and they are such good quality for their £21 price tag.
What are you lusting after this week?