Sunday 23 September 2012

TAG | How much is my face worth?

I had seen this tag circulating the blogosphere for a while now and whilst I do not usually participate in tag posts I thought this would be a fun one to do. I think its fair to say I am a higher end girl through and through and throughout my collection you will find an array of NAR's, MAC, Laura Mercier and so forth with the odd high street bargain thrown in for good measure. I think its safe to say that when I calculated the contents of my 'daily' face I almost gave  myself a mini heart attack and shall be hiding this post from my other half to save him the shock (sorry Chris :-))! So here goes...




1. Benefit Porefessional 
 £23.50 

I like to start my base with a good helping of Benefit porefessional. This has been a staple in my makeup collection for as long as I can remember and having finished by full size I am currently working my way through the generous samples which came with Glamour mag earlier this year. 

2. Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturiser
£33.00

To achieve a good coverage I like to use what I refer to as wonder in a tube. A bold statement this may be but this has to be by far the best investment I have made makeup wise in a long time and can safely say that this will be making an appearance in my daily routine for a long time. If you want to see a more detailed review then click here. 

3. Laura Mercier translucent powder 
£24.50

Sense a pattern here? This keeps shine at bay and also keeps the above in place for a tad longer. 

4. NAR's Laguna Bronzer
£25.00

Ah a beauty blogger fave, this is the most perfect bronzer I have come across and litterally applies like a dream when teamed with the LM tinted moisturiser. Great for contouring or just giving a sunkissed glow!

4. L'oreal Telescopic Waterproof mascara 
£10.99

I think I am on about the 3rd tube of this little gem. I tend not to splurge too much on mascaras given that I get through them so quickly and they need replacing regularly. This, albeit a buggar to get off lasts all day/night and holds a curl perfectly. 

5. Benefit Porefessional 
 £23.50 

I am currently working my way through the freebies which came with glamour mag, however I do have the full sized which I usually apply prior to foundation. 

6. The Body Shop concealer
£8.50

I bought this a while ago and have only just rediscovered it. Its easy to blend, conceals and lasts which is what I look for in a concealer. 

7. Clinique Superfine brow pencil 
£13.00
I find it hard to get the right match when it comes to brow pencils and this is as close to perfect as I am going to get. I think I have used about 4 of these already. They are so quick to use, require no sharpening and the superfine tip means I get an almost perfect brow every time.

8. Revlon kissable balm stain in Rendezvous 
£7.99
I absolutely love these balms from Revlon and alternate between this and honey on an everyday basis. They last a long time and as I am not one for reapplying throughout the day they suit be to a tee! 

9. MAC blusher in Melba 
£17.00
I love this peachy blush from MAC which compliments Laguna bronzer perfectly. I also find I can get away with it in all seasons and it looks amaze with a touch of a tan. 

So the grand total of my daily face! 


Have you done this tag? I would love to read them so leave the links in the comments section below!