I said I wouldn't do a Glossy Box post. Who wants to see another one right? But then I received my July box which is all about the Festivals and I was so impressed that I just could not resist the urge to post about it. So if you are sick to death of seeing Glossy Box then please feel free to click back and I assure you there will be lots of other new posts coming this week which hopefully will be of interest to you.
This months box was jammed with 6 goodies including 2 full size.
1. Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Irish Cream Lip Frosting. RRP £10.00. I got the full size of this and although I personally would not pay the RRP of 10 quid for it, its a nice little addition to my collection. It doubles up as both a lip gloss and a cream blush and smells bloomin' gorgeous!
2. Monu Sopa Golden glow. I am all about the fake tan so this moisturising treatment for both face and body will come in handy. RRP £23.00 for 200ml.
3. HD Brow palette. I literally squealed when I received this. I know some people were a tad unhappy as this has been featured before, but being someone who missed the last one I was extremely happy for it to be featured again. The colours are perfect for me and I can't wait to test this out. This retails at £19.995, so this alone is worth double the box. Result!
4. Clynol Enrich Colour Shampoo RRP £9.35 for 300ml. As someone that colours their hair (wuite frequently I might add) I always tend to stick to shampoos designed for coloured hair types, so this is right up my street. Plus I love travel sized bottles which are perfect for the odd weekend away...
5. Elizabeth Arden Invisible Difference balancing lotion. Ah, I like the look of this but I think my mum would have better use being someone who is a fan of EA products, so being a good daughter I have passed this on. This retails at £32.00 for 50ml.
6. Bonus product: The Invisible Difference balancing line. Again this compliments the above and got sent off to mum!
What did you get this month? Are you pleased with the products?