Thursday 1 March 2012

Becky's Makeup and Beauty is expanding...



Good Morning Beauties 

I hope you are all well. I have some exciting news for Becky's Makeup and Beauty and thats that it is now on Facebook! It took me a while to decide whether to go for the whole Facebook thing but I guess we will not know if it works if we do not try these things right? With that said I would love it if you would head over to Facebook via the following link and 'like' my page it would be really appreciated. 


Over the next few days I shall be working on putting a sidebar link to the page. As most people have Facebook I felt this would be the ideal way for readers to keep up to date with posts on a regular basis and also allow me to interact a little more with my lovely readers. 

Of course, if it does not work out then nothing is lost I just thought I would give this a try, what do you think? What do you think of Facebook pages for blogs?

Becky

PS Updated - See sidebar for new Twitter/Facebook/StumbleUpon Link xxx